The Twin Cities Chapter of ARMA – as a part of the Midwest Rocky Mountain Region – has approximately 200 members. These members are practitioners, educators, consultants, and vendors from diverse industries, such as banking, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and government. Our goal is to promote and enhance the profession or Records and Information Management (RIM) through educational programs, newsletters, technical networking, and other career advancement & enhancement opportunities. Join us! Any questions, please contact our Membership Director.
Chapter Member benefits include
- the opportunity to be a part of a network of local RIM professionals
- access to valuable & secured member information at www.arma.org
- discounted rates in purchase of professional publications & white papers
- inclusion with ARMA members worldwide through ARMA International’s membership directory
- the opportunity to attend the ARMA International Annual Conference at a discounted member rate
- access to the Twin Cities Chapter’s extensive library holdings
- Twin Cities Chapter annual membership
- $50 per individual
- $25 per student
- $25 per retiree
- ARMA International annual membership
- $175 Professional level, per individual [required for membership enrollment at the Chapter level]
- $95 Associate level, per individual (required for membership enrollment at the Chapter level)
- $O Friends of ARMA
For more information about International and Chapter memberships, contact our Membership Director, or for other questions contact the appropriate Director.
To enroll as a member in ARMA International and the Twin Cities Chapter,
visit http://www.arma.org and click on “Membership”
ARMA Twin Cities has a strategic partnership with PMI-MN. PMI-MN is the local Project Management Institute chapter.
As a benefit of this partnership, all ARMA members are eligible for a 10% discount when registering for 2018 PMI-MN events.
Just enter “18-205” when you register for PMI-MN events to qualify for the discount.