We need one more member! You!
Being a member will make you part of an organization that is setting international standards for records and information.
As a member of the Twin Cities Chapter you will have access to:
- monthly meetings where you gain access to continuing education
- recognition for your achievements
- opportunities to advance your career through networking
- an extensive library of resources held by the Chapter
- discounted prices for professional publications & white papers available only in the ARMA International bookstore
Plus, being a member means you don’t have to explain what you do for a living!
For more information and to take the steps to join review the How To Sign Up to ARMA , and direct any questions you may have to the Membership Director.
Or, enroll as a member in ARMA International and the Twin Cities Chapter, by visiting http://www.arma.org and clicking on “Membership”.
- Twin Cities Chapter annual membership
- $50 per individual
- ARMA International annual membership
- $175 Professional level, per individual [required for membership enrollment at the Chapter level]
ARMA/Twin Cities has a strategic partnership with PMI-MN. PMI-MN is the local Project Management Institute chapter. As a benefit of this partnership, all ARMA members are eligible for a 10% discount when registering for 2018 PMI-MN events. Just enter “18-205” when you register for PMI-MN events to qualify for the discount.