The Twin Cities Chapter hosts monthly workshops and an annual spring conference. Events are hosted in various locations around the Twin Cities area. Be sure to check out the Monthly Registration page for details. If you have an idea for a topic or a location, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2020-2021 Educational Series (excludes the Spring Conference) will be available for no cost to all attendees. Please register to receive log-in information.
2020-2021 Educational Series
September 8, 2020: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Mining For Gold
- Guest Speaker: Andrew Ysasi, Vital Records Control
October 13, 2020: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Taming The Beast – A Case Study in Microsoft Teams
- Guest Speaker: Elizabeth Adkins, Grant Thornton, LLP
November 10, 2020: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Structuring Serendipitous Collaboration
- Guest Speaker: Nick Inglis, ARMA International
December 8, 2020: 12:00-1:00 (CST) -WEBINAR
January 12, 2021: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Long Term Records Preservation and Office 365
- Guest Speaker: Gareth Aitken, Preservica
February 9, 2021: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Virtual Meetings and Ephemeral Messaging, Can they be Governed?
- Guest Speakers: Ronald Hedges, Dentons LLP and Eric P. Mandel, Driven, Inc.
March 9, 2021: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- You Are a Leader: Being the Change They Didn’t Even Know They Needed
- Guest Speaker: Katie Tall
CONFERENCE MANIA – 12 Chapter Conference in April and May 2021
April 2021 and May 2021
Twin Cities Chapter is sponsoring April 13, 2021: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Impact of Emoji on Workplace Communications
- Guest Speaker: Eric Parish, Ricoh
June 8: 12:00-1:00 (CST) – WEBINAR
- Protecting Your Information with Microsoft Unified Labelling, Regardless of Where it Lives
- Guest Speaker: Darron Dickinson, Cohasset
If you want (or need) ICRM or IGP credits for attending a meeting, please contact the Education Director.