Our Sponsors are Awesome! We appreciate you!
Platinum Sponsor: Micro Focus (https://www.microfocus.com/)
Silver Sponsor: Mid-America Business Systems (http://mid-america.com/)
Bronze Sponsor: Business Data Record Service (BDRS) (https://www.bdrs.com/)
Bronze Sponsor: Advanced Records Management (ARM) (https://www.arm-mn.com/)
Bronze Sponsor: ibml (https://www.ibml.com/)
Bronze Sponsor: NAGARA (https://www.nagara.org)
Bronze Sponsor: Underground Security Company (https://firstname.lastname@example.org)
Twin Cities ARMA Chapter seeks sponsors.
The Twin Cities Chapter of ARMA has aligned itself with great partners over the years and are very proud of the success of the Chapter. We have every intention of continuing to build on our success for years to come. Sponsorship varies widely. Every pledge helps support the chapter with outstanding educational programs, strengthen existing relationships, and produce a first-rate annual spring seminar.
Become a Sponsor and get a chance to:
- Market records and information management (RIM) products, services, and technology to an audience including vendors, consultants, contractors, and employees from the State and Federal government, local government, and commercial organizations
- Improve your current and future workforce with the chapter’s cutting-edge educational monthly meeting lectures, annual seminar, and professional development offerings
- Network with other sponsors and chapter Board members, members, meeting attendees, and speakers to share information, find qualified hires, or socialize
- Gain wider recognition in the records/information management and information governance community – a great benefit for small or new businesses
Play your part in advancing records RIM and IG in the Twin Cities – become a sponsor.
Ways in which you can sponsor the Chapter:
- a nominal contribution, such as gift cards or tickets to a local event. This contribution will be given away in the Chapter’s raffles. All proceeds from the raffle are given to the charity selected by members.
- monetary donation to compensate a speaker at a Chapter meeting
- monetary donation to provide meals or refreshments at a Chapter meeting
- Sponsorship for Spring Conference 2019
The return on your investment will be:
- Brand visibility. Your brand will be promoted on the chapter website, on meeting notices, and meeting agendas
- Recognition from the Chapter for your generosity
- Opportunity to promote your business at Chapter meetings with marketing materials
- Opportunity to present case studies and success stories to Chapter members
Contact the Business Relations Director for more information and to sponsor the Twin Cities Chapter of ARMA.