The Twin Cites ARMA Library is an on-going, ever-growing collection. We encourage members to review the current holdings available in the link that has been provided, borrow as desired, and make suggestions for acquisitions. General questions and comments may be directed to the Education Director.
We are making some changes to the requirements to better protect the integrity of our library collection and ensure the materials are equally accessible to members.
- Members may check out, or have checked out in their possession, a total of 5 books at one time.
- Members may keep materials for two months, after which they will be required to return them.
- Members may receive an email prompting them to return materials, but they are requested to monitor the checked out date and set their own personal reminder for the return date.
- BDRS will ship materials to the Member’s office address and not to a home address.
To request an item from the library: email Sara Ovist our Education Director and include the following information:
- Subject: TC ARMA Library Request
- Requestor Information: Name, Company, ARMA member#, phone number, office address for delivery
- Items Requested: Serial#, Description
To return an item to the library: contact Sara Ovist our Education Director and include the following information:
- Subject: TC ARMA Library – Return Item
- Items being returned: Serial#, Description
- Pick-up Info: Name, Company, phone number, office address for pick-up, and pick up instructions (e.g. pick up from lobby security desk/loading dock/mail room, etc.)
- Then put item(s) in an envelope/box and label “To: BDRS – TC ARMA Library” and take to the pick-up location.
For more information, contact the Education Director.