ARMA International is a not-for-profit professional association and the authority on governing information as a strategic asset.
The association was established in 1955. Its approximately 27,000+ members include information managers, information governance professionals, archivists, corporate librarians, imaging specialists, legal professionals, IT managers, consultants, and educators, all of whom work in a wide variety of industries, including government, legal, healthcare, financial services, and petroleum in the United States, Canada, and more than 30 other countries around the globe.
ARMA International offers invaluable resources such as:
- Legislative and regulatory updates
- Standards and best practices
- Technology trends and applications
- Live and Web-based education
- Marketplace news and analysis
- Books & videos on managing records and information
- Global network of 27,000+ information management professionals and more than 10,000 professional members
ARMA International publishes Information Management Magazine, the only professional journal specifically for professionals who manage information as part of their job description. The award-winning IM magazine is published bi-monthly and features articles on the hottest topics in information governance today, as well as marketplace news and analysis.
The association also develops and publishes standards and guidelines related to records management. It was a key contributor to the international records management standard, ISO-15489.